PSA - Dead Hooker PSA - Dead Hooker

Surprisingly good.

Coming from a guy who also just made a monumentally fucked up cartoon to submit for a course, I really enjoyed it. At first I thought it would just be shock value for shock value's sake but you really executed it well. Good job.

DarkLabStudios responds:

hehe, thanks man. i'd love to see your movie sometime.

Pixelated Episode 1 Pixelated Episode 1

Stolen.

Dear George Cutts,
Thank you for stealing my movie, you are a douchebag.
Love,
Alex Traynor

PS: Everone else, go through my profile to see the original submission, and the second episode.

Table Eight: Episode 3 Table Eight: Episode 3

OK

Huzzah for stealing the mouths from the Super Flash Bros. Lip-Syncing tutorial!

The whole thing goes on too damn long. I get the fact that you're trying to make a sitcom-like episode of a series, but when most of the jokes fall flat it gets a bit tedious. Shorten the opening sequence and when you add pause buttons and the like, make sure your audio isn't in a movie clip.

I give you a 6 for effort though.

Plops Tournament DX Plops Tournament DX

Dude, you can't do this.

You can't just re-release a game 3 days after it first came out. I know you changed it a tad, but it isn't enough to warrant a whole new submission. You could've just updated the original submission, seeing that it's still on the freaking front page. I'm just pissed because you denied a brand new flash a shot at a daily award. And that's just inconsiderate.

ReduxGames responds:

WELL. I'm sorry but the original release had so many bugs, and many people didn't understand, that it dove right through the floor, I did put in ALOT of work, and EVEN MORE ON THE BACKEND. so it does warrant the release in my eyes

Christmas ATTACK Christmas ATTACK

It's RaidenX! ...except Christmas themed and not as much fun.

Go0gley responds:

lol I made raidenx in 3 months, this one in 2 weeks. :P

Treasure Hunter Treasure Hunter

stolen?

I believe this is a ripoff of the christopher reeve game on zipperfish. Same levels and physics, just crappier graphics and those damn flying things.

Meanjob Meanjob

Great

This is a really fucking great song. Great enough that I plan on using it in a cartoon I'm making.So goddamn catchy.

Chungadaddy responds:

Really?!! Thx men! That's a grear compliment! You flatter us deeply! I'll be waiting for that toon then ya hear?;)

Crank! Crank!

sweet

That was awesome.
Definitely goin on my mp3 player

rocker206 responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked my song!