PSA - Dead Hooker PSA - Dead Hooker

Surprisingly good.

Coming from a guy who also just made a monumentally fucked up cartoon to submit for a course, I really enjoyed it. At first I thought it would just be shock value for shock value's sake but you really executed it well. Good job.

DarkLabStudios responds:

hehe, thanks man. i'd love to see your movie sometime.

Pixelated Episode 1 Pixelated Episode 1

Stolen.

Dear George Cutts,
Thank you for stealing my movie, you are a douchebag.
Love,
Alex Traynor

PS: Everone else, go through my profile to see the original submission, and the second episode.

Table Eight: Episode 3 Table Eight: Episode 3

OK

Huzzah for stealing the mouths from the Super Flash Bros. Lip-Syncing tutorial!

The whole thing goes on too damn long. I get the fact that you're trying to make a sitcom-like episode of a series, but when most of the jokes fall flat it gets a bit tedious. Shorten the opening sequence and when you add pause buttons and the like, make sure your audio isn't in a movie clip.

I give you a 6 for effort though.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Bastards

I was actually going to submit my cartoon there untill I read their disclaimer...

"In exchange for promotional consideration and other good and valuable consideration, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged and intending to be legally bound, I hereby irrevocably grant, transfer and convey to eBaum’s World, Inc., its affiliates and licensees (collectively “eBaum�), the unlimited and unconditional right to use the enclosed material (collectively “Material) in any and all formats, now known or hereafter developed. The rights hereby granted to eBaum include the perpetual, exclusive and unencumbered right to use, edit, reproduce, publicly and privately perform, distribute, telecast, publish, promote, market and otherwise exhibit the Material, and any derivatives thereof, worldwide, including excerpts, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to, cell phones, the internet, broadcast, non-broadcast television, pay, cable and network television, satellite and close-circuit transmission, in-flight video, home entertainment in current and future formats, and printed transcripts. I hereby represent that I have obtained copies of release and consent forms from all individuals portrayed and performing in the Material which would allow me to grant to eBaum all rights set forth herein. "

Bastards.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Trevor Weinstein Trevor Weinstein

Great dark comedy.

It didn't make me laugh, but it kept me entertained and I thought it was clever. Great animation techniques.

Warm and Fuzzly Tales Warm and Fuzzly Tales

Pointer

This entry would score somewhere in the high 3's if you added gratuitous violence. It seperates the line between cute to the point of turning it off, and laugh out loud funny.
Not that I'm a fan of violencing up every flash out there, but sometimes it helps.

It was worth watching, and was clever at points.

STARFOX: Mission Complete STARFOX: Mission Complete

Uh

Your animation doesn't make you seem like a person who'd forget a preloader. I would've enjoyed it more without it skipping on me.

PS: You can see a blank area appear as the camera zooms out in one of the scenes.

AlmightyHans responds:

yea, the blank area is supposed to resemble the big star ship

BaseHead Zombies Attack BaseHead Zombies Attack

Yeah

I don't normally vote to blam things that took more than a day's worth of effort to make. But this is reeeeeeeealllly bad.

You'll eventually come to your senses, and agree with me. But until then, try not to get too upset.

-Flying- -Flying-

Brilliant

That was awesome. I normally hate Coldplay, but the song worked very well. Great Job.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Coldplay roxors :P

Thanks

the sonic show ep 1 pt.1 the sonic show ep 1 pt.1

well

Gave it a 7 just for the hilarious intro.
The rest was crap.